Located just a couple of kilometres from a Lot et Garonne village with basic amenities.
Between Ste Foy la Grande and Duras, approx 25 km from Bergerac.
5 bedrooms (including a guest annexe)
Well planted garden of 17 845 m2 with swimming pool
- Entrance into kitchen with dining area. Quarry tiled floor, stone pointed or painted walls and beamed ceiling with wood cladding. Door to garden. Staircase from here to first floor. 4.70 x 5.90 m. Fitted kitchen with high and low storage units and fitted elements included in sale.
- Large laundry / boiler room. Tiled floor and separate WC. Door to garden.
- Dining room: modern tiled floor otherwise same décor. 4.73 x 5.95 m.
- Salon: quarry tiled floor otherwise same décor. Fireplace with wood burning stove. Glazed door to garden. 5.73 x 5.44 m.
- Corridor with door to garden and to guest annexe
- Guest kitchen: same décor. Door to garden. 3.45 x 2.75 m.
- Shower room with WC.
- Bedroom 1: same décor. 3.69 x 3.15 m.
- Bedroom 2: same décor. 4.63 x 2.70 m.
- Bedroom 1: wooden floor, painted or stone pointed walls and wood cladded ceiling. 3.60 x 2.85 m.
- Bedroom 2: same décor. 3.14 x 3.30 m.
- Bathroom with shower, basin and WC. Carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 3: master suite with same décor. Shower room with WC. 4.60 x 4.10 m.
Outbuildings, all in very good condition
- Attached double garage.
- Stone barn of approx 120 m2
- Original winery.
Oil fired central heating
12 x 6 swimming pool. Liner and chlorine + pump house
17 845 m2 of land with fruit orchard