Located on the edge of a Lot et Garonne market town, walking distance from all amenities
Approx 285 m2 of habitable space.
Two large garages and a swimming pool on 1.8 hectares of land
- Entrance hall: tiled floor, rendered or stone faced walls and beamed ceiling. 5.70 m2
- L shaped living room: same décor. Stone fireplace. Four glazed doors to garden. 60 m2.
- Office: same décor. 8 m2
- Dining room: same décor. Two glazed doors to south. Stone fireplace with wood burning stove. 29.30 m2.
- Breakfast room in the base of the original stone tower: same décor. Glazed door to garden. 13 m2.
- Large, unfitted kitchen. 47 m2. All fixtures and fittings included in sale. Glazed door to garden.
- Pantry with butlers sink and dishwasher. 9m2
- Laundry / boiler room: 6.25 m2.
- Hallway with staircase leading to first floor. Wet room with WC. 7m2
- Landing: carpeted floor and beamed ceiling.
- Master suite: Dressing room with fitted storage. Bathroom (bath, shower and double basin). Same décor. Bedroom space with glazed doors to covered terrace. 50 m2.
- Bedroom 2: same décor. Approx 16 m2.
- Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- Bedroom 3: in the tower room with exposed roof structure. 12.5 m2.
All under floor heating (air source heat pump)
- Separate garage by the pool with potential for a summer kitchen or additional living accommodation (subject to planning consent) . 54 m2
- Attached pool house.
- Double garage with electric doors and flat roof. 68 m2
1.8 hectares of land
11 x 5 chlorine pool